NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 avril 2022

ok i never dare

 

your my husband
ok i never dare
ok i can't speak
moments pass
moments
I have no reason
I know well
sometimes it's awful
damn shit
my baby
my beauty
sa^hir
my love
I will never be able to do it
why
invisible I am in your heart
it's true i'm dying
 death doesn't want me
I even call death
it's true
I'm sorry
I can not
so
I'm getting up
I make my life
no it's not that you breathe the same
that you are there
I swear
i will kill someone
it's stupid
I dunno
why am i nothing to you anymore
go back
a kiss
not even
asshole
sorry
I'm nothing to you anymore
I have to get used to it
if i was someone you still love
as before
backpack you are there
what like
just a kiss from you
it's not just any kiss
it's out of order
I'm in a mess
am I still here
in your heart
I will never know
i don't know what i have
i will kill everyone
but why
why
I'm really dumb
spend
even think
that I deserved you
if i was someone you still love
sorry
excuse me one day i will get to be again
maybe
but without the love of my life
you
I'm not depressed
do not worry
it's so terrible to want you
to love you
I do not remember
sorry
leashes
I miss you
manosecond
i will love you forever
still

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *