samedi 6 août 2022

fragola dadada you never keep a single one of your promises ink yesterday what am I your toy your

 

you never keep a single one of your promises 
ink yesterday what am I your toy your
 wallowing fuck you and stop above all stop playing 
with me you're coming you're talking to
 me you're happy happy
 as a god a sent in the air like
 never yesterday and boom 
disappearance saying I just came back from saying kisses and 
your bullshit I've had enough already together it was the 
same I'm coming back I'm coming
 I'm leaving 7 years like 
this and my heart knows filled with ub extraterrestrial
 unfortunately that he only thinks of himself!!! believing
 that to have defended me and that you speak to me calmly again
 it is not normal for him I put where the father of my daughter 
I am fed up I love you both
 I will never be able to dissociate you 
from my heart he's the father of my 
daughter and you're nice you come back
 and you do it again it's good keith I'm not a thing but your real
 asshole wife not your real shox mafic doll and he really regrets
 having told you yes for life in las vegas fuck you and dadada too
 I'm sick I only vomit from being 
abandoned so fuck me definitely thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *