gaiia
I have dadada and fragola on the same application
and hidden and protected
I can't even be found anymore
apart from them two
it's dadada
who asked me to go there
and fragola like a flower
has arrived
adada
communicates when it comes down
morning, noon evening
not once did he miss
must july
after touring everywhere
that I'm not very open to him
he arrives there
keith
ka iui I forget dada
and
fragola as devoted husband
man Woman
brief 15 days
and derailment
W
harasses me
believe him his w
and arrive we will burn you
that again
go
dadada keep talking to me
me
in total panic of messages
to kill your soul and heart
when the man you love starts again
but I write long long messages to dadada
weigh him by
ukraine but lis mis responds
by oh dear
and dadada
warn me he feels a problem
July 8 arrives my mother's bill unpaid 335 euros orus on my account
July 8 plus a penny
a dada I tell him I can't talk to you I row
door to door
scavenge the market
look in the trash
go to town hall
to get water
and don't get fired
dadada does not understand
the keith is the total trash you know
again it's fine but dadada no
and you start your way again
dadada wants to be with you
I tell you don't forget
he will take anything as a movie
passed by marvel captain or even
like his slime
he will take despite
borde gaiia you aba it, given peophetionally
he's bad
from
in short, I humbly ask
arrives the false appeal of keith that be saying me
I will have sent him interpolates
you intervened
peace has returned
dadada he writes to me less
happens that I announce to him that he of faith
there he plants me in beauty and will celebrate it happy as ever
but his writer has covid and he couldn't know
they are celebrating
two days after diagnosis falls dadad locked up
at the same time
w lowers key
and has a story sale by w
from key when he was at the festival
I'm scared
and dadada the second that followed me
I answer him
I'm just afraid he'll flip over and come back to me again
dadada superman 1 after
he won't bother you anymore I swore to you
calm is here
but I work
by his kinship for keith
nothing in exchange
I ask nothing
except i do
it's prophetic
dadada does not include pad
hobby
you neglect me nadine
and gini
no more a word no more nothing not even a tect call nothing
gaiia I tried I wrote to him I sent him directly
he reads
and silence
it kills me gaiia
since I wander
I don't stay inside
I'm going to go crazy
and people are templar of the
holy Marie we want it
to my door
I don't walk out here alone as long as there are all people here that's it
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.