I told you yesterday no more on French territory since Brexit
don't worry I don't want anything you don't owe me absolutely
nothing yesterday or today or tomorrow me either since
you hurt me so sorry" it hurts how you can do this
to me again
I didn't ask you for anything you came all alone happy
the heart as if you were completely free happy
in the air of March
I can't anymore
disappearance appearance the ire is that you
have it as bad as me
that you acted like this
I told you
take a private line
no one touches it
except you
and continue
I will never allow you the door
you really are a jerk
why love us
if it is to leave like this
Again
even by yes hands
I really believed again yesterday
your joy happy to finally be online with me
kiss my ass
the worst in all your bullshit
we still love each other
like the very first day
yesterday
it was
it was
ahh I feel bad for you..just what
I ask of you respect us both thank you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.