lundi 8 août 2022

ian

  I can't prevent what you want to do but 

I don't agree at all even if he is perfectly
 capable of beating you musically that's 
what you're looking for anyway
yes he has what you don't have and will never have
we
come take your sabeau your stupid your
 pele there's sand here for the kids
 in kindergarten it's balls to come 
face to face they've been on strike with 
the desire to gnaw remorse since 2016 come 
spit your valda what you have to me say
 once and for all if you have balls
 in your pants don't come near him I'm telling you
I won't act the same if you only know what one 
look from you on him and you know it
so have balls for once in your life is coming there.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *