dimanche 7 août 2022

Que sera sera

 yes Aussie total solar yes it can be touched now without. he won't catch anything anymore I'm empty I've given everything it's good I said another line to him but hey... the auctions of which are raised on him compared to me who will kidnap me in the gypsy rules I tell you that we. I will arrive in Ireland then in Canada. no it's not possible he's making such an effort no communicative gesture he doesn't have to nee won't find oh yes he knows he knows seriously the only way who knows is that our whole life has come back to him he has the Sonar again sure sure ohhh no. I tell you when you call me wiwi. love always triumphs over everything. and I'll be for the pixies. answer. what will be will be

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Ma mère aurait du fermer les yeux denier et continuer son chemin…

 Plus grand yacht Plus grand jumeaux  Plus grand pays   Lablabla  Sans ma mère Odile tu serais en enfer de Dante  Et ça ce dit  ….Aimer Ma m...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *