NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 29 novembre 2022

and to understand henry you have to speak his avatar languahge!!!!! like a gamer if not he will not understand !!! apart from working he knows how to communicate apart from that mute he is like that!!!

 

after I no longer had to speak 
humanly force yes in paris he did 
everything to find me take me to the hospita
l which must have done everything he took it 
for my husband took the decisions even the worst 
for me go out and donate blood while fucking shit
 it's henry!!!!! I was Jane Do!! he never stopped looking
 for me just from my accident jumping coma death but not 
for henry here is a short version and regrets having put 
me here at my mother's that's what was left to me and 
blame themselves for being retired pregnant it was that 
or death he blames himself and for putting me in the
 traint without him!!!!! where you wanted to go husband 
flew boss cruise lost ignorant closing my eyes what
 i was even my job for him he was alone and saved
 my life wanted!!! how is henry
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *