NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 30 novembre 2022

repeat after me

 

I know you're there
Who told you
who knew you
nobody
at the second yes
you want to leave me
really
When it is without remedy, a sorrow is over and who has no more hope
 will have no more regrets
Who hides his faults sees himself, in the end, 
unmasked by his conscience
repeat after me
 
Who hides his faults sees himself, in the end, unmasked by his
 conscience
A little heartbreak shows a lot of love, 
but a lot of
 heartbreak shows
 too little spirit
this is you
you
who matters to you
ask you
who am I for you to
leave alone upstairs
will you leave me again
you don't see
so come come
repeat after me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *