NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 27 novembre 2022

in case your bitch say

 

in case your bitch say
I passed all the tests I had two children
a girl a boy they have hosted to keep me alive in my coma
and both of my daughter's cum dominating him both
and test to know because in my blood it is still there
they made DNA very pushed moile spiniere I screamed
and it's the dominant who takes precedence who has twins,
 it's him!! and i can have two more
yes i don't
don't open your thighs because it's bingo
so i'd rather not
what to do with anyone I have a file like that !!! 
and ready to put in his mouth
unassailable we are!! not her anymore!! child abduction t
heft and injury to an elderly
 person who died since x 
I changed it into her a few days ago!! know it!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *