NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 18 décembre 2022

A propos de ses ex employeurs collègues amis éventuellement font vous faites parti normalement comme a d'autre

 being in a precarious situation temporarily for some time actually he contacted me just in time between. its COVID and its usa. to my understandable refusal he did not follow up even more a hello ...... Instagram and phone im received a call to ask me if I had not changed my mind ... honestly even if I had I not given it to him.

a lot of other people he continued to contact. and this is the cause of the intenpestiel harassment that erased me on both sides there is nothing left until the end of 2025
thanking you from france. with all my consideration

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *