NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 décembre 2022

il est notre foi a tout les deux et on l'a perdu

 

from the book

it's he speaks to me see me

I do not understand


I am talking to him
I see him

he does not understand

it will be just the two of us

sum locked up

tower of babylon

where no one understands each other

and where is she from this fucking turn in this life

it turns i call me

I turn I call it

his nightmare
I only put the nice part

it's terrifying
face to face without seeing each other

we know
we want

we can't

only the christian
can explode the tower

but he is not the christian

we are all three

but key me
we lost it


him

I don't have the key
this is CA usa

he always has an alternative

but i can't be him

hamlet i have

neither key nor I want the word delay, that's enough

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *