NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 28 décembre 2022

For madam related from hawaiia since parents deceased

For madam related from hawaiia since parents deceased 

I would like to thank you personally from the bottom of my heart

 of your request to get down on my knees I will not follow up, you will understand 

I hope so for you in case you take your puppet's dictionary

  life is a gift from our lord wanting 

to kneel asking god to kneel before you

 of little belief in him revise your text madam

 read understand holy bible does not 

concern you on today's date fix it madam

 fix it where you will be overtaken by your 

own baptism forgetfulness Regards

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *