NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 28 décembre 2022

he was my man before yours

he was my man before yours
That day
you weren't such a doll that you watched me go up under threat
by you
you were on a leash but you looked good from elsewhere
and you signed their cyber pact
your brother
you want me to forgive you
you in this damn circle
that we put fired violated robbed stripped is nothing 
no pain compared to your damn signature
I never forget it
never
that your keybad rejects you through you
 who knew how to cook so well what has become of you
and freak fuck you deep inside you me!!!!

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *