NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 19 décembre 2022

charles you my soul heart

 

charles you my soul heart

you were you are you will be my shoulder my father my brother my soul My sister my half my blood my land my love everything how do you want me to feel you are the smartest tool faster to come even in a jet line chrono to kiss What are you waiting for to smash the wall door here to enter are you scarred you yet who comes everyone sees you Me, not yet i feel bad without you in a second it's still too hard without your eye your mouth your skin your caresses on us go then leave then come back and we'll see I asked you to reassure you but I to a place in the world where you can come at your leisure that you are reassured that you are the pope or the devil the ugly or the ugly you go out of your day and you are you you whom I miss if you could miss me to be together we still are intertwine you don't miss it where am I where am I I would like to be your bath towel to touch your body so soft to mine just once my God one hour one month one day the time you have put me in your pocket how to tell you I can't breathe since so come give back life on our own we like you to love with love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *