NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 17 décembre 2022

dites moi pourquoi

 

I want to tell you lionel even if it costs
 me not to talk for hours, hours badly about you
I never left you
I looked for it
found
then lost
you following
same place
same person
 
dites moi pourquoi
 neither him nor you
didn't think for a second
where I am
where I am
where I stand
where am I
if not we will always be together
ask your father
for what
you say
a girl
I'll correct you right away
our
he was there
hc to pick up the pieces
save me from paris
that's all
I loved you I love you I will love you
we three
as well as the four of us
don't let go
pay attention
I collapsed
what remains in the good
11 is the beginning of his Illuminaty
I am scared
think about me for a second
without you
it's atrocious atrocious atrocious
atrocious

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

I Talk to Jesus Every Day

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *