NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 20 décembre 2022

don't blame me chericheriecheri

 

don't blame me chericheriecheri

as your actions accelerate
that I formed
Since I was young
to be

I reassure you
he is not ready to leave

but it's
the same beneficial power
the little extra that he does not have and will never have
we
thanks to this little extra
flat I'm sorry
love each other with all his deep heart
give you well-being

treasure

good news
you are on the way to his relief
I think given your actions very pleasant
keep in shape tresor and apnea also 6 minutes
starts 3 4 5
It is said

ps

with a lot of delay loss of time accident memoir
it breaks my heart to be late
but I miss you
ours
also and this is strictly private
everything

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

I won't forget you

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *