NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 20 décembre 2022

luciano yes leave for beirut story

 

luciano yes
leave for beirut story

rejected by my mother

not my mom there

your father and your mother

my real father he is crossed out

my grandfather my mother accoche elel is bar

my father my mother

took me from all these deaths

none survived

except my refuge

my father my mother

his chest my refuge
your house
yes

i honor my house

my father my mother

how did he become your man

with macaroons

he had the little violet candies

on the bench
Thus

my love
my life

this day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

@justintrudeau Dear husband

  Dear husband At least you still are   already in one if it leaks across the globe you're finished   what is that?? you will immediate...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *