NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 17 décembre 2022

she wasn't with because of the two of us

 

she wasn't with because of the two of us

but we don't know this
mirren
nor of eve
nor adam
and she gave
 the names
of me and of
of
husband

where she knows us from
my husband is not retired and we are suped to kill for hire reputed too

just 5 hours ago
me an hour ago

I don't care I get along with it
she it's not known who elel has to do

we hate public life and it made us public

cheri cherie darling

eternity loves

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Et mon père

 Vas y Si c est toi Tu n as même plus de place Pour t assoir Mon mari aussi froid que la glace Gardes ton calme  Rien rien rien  Je suis la ...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *