NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 24 novembre 2017

yes on me

yes on me

that I have ?? I have an appointment with a guy on Saturday morning, he who took 6 months to pay me my 50 euros clairvoyance, I have to come as a small dog because mister pay me a second ???
and well on colette the car, she will pick me up tomorrow afternoon for seignose Saturday morning and I will enter dax in the afternoon because colette leaves to pau
after
but tomorrow ?? es reflection: why you always breathe badly, you had to fuck out your mother, that's when you get busy with you but go see the dentist for your teeth you always have angina because of that and blablba
and each time reflection on reflection
and yes, 1 month of Christmas
and my own mother does not even know that I fell in my apartment on the buttocks and she looks at me and tells me
who are you??
reflection + invisqible of my own mother + only for my party
without a kiss
long story for a news
a smile
and I know my mom do not do express
but when she tell you tonight
you did not have to be in the world
you came by accident
by accident me ???
fortunately I am under anti depressant from Spain
if you do not imagine what I cash?
that of the negative
and not even 5 minutes of sweets
that's why it's so
to be alone without speaking is better not?
anyway
you're too scared to answer me
of fear
I do not know why
because I am poor
without a new garment
invisible or criticize
by all
or that I draw?

5 minutes of sweetness
that's what I need
a kiss
as in paris
whorehouse
give up
I have to make his soup I come back
to draw but not to talk
because it's useless
you will not answer me
so happy holidays ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *