NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 31 janvier 2022

good evening no sorry it's embarrassing in english now he's going to rest

 

good evening no sorry it's embarrassing in english now he's going to rest
 but don't think he's sleeping it'll put on the eve of something 
read it's days before it's good anyway no I won't be there online
 it's embarrassing though
as if that o, is stolen when ah you have the other end ok and me 
ahh you still appreciate
 me oh I am touched for once that we leave the professional context
 
anyway it's classified
and I have yugioh to catch up there is 
the competition to train in two days ohhh neither
 in France I'm not there tomorrow morning express 
at your request on the return I can't problem
the glue seriously he will love it
two pots of yogurt the wire is the internet
it's cute thank you
I take it well I'm not going
glue
wishing you a pleasant start to the week too
 ohh you were quick to follow
yes i have the tablet and the phone
reading
Relax
promised swear spit
Relax
you too

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *