NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 janvier 2022

Traduction PsaumePsaume 142

YHWH, my refuge
1 Poetry of David. Prayer 
he made when he was in the cave. 2 I cry with my voice 
to YHWH, I plead with my voice to YHWH.
 3 I pour out my complaint before him,
 I declare my anguish before him. 
4 When my spirit is cast down in me, 
you know my way. They lay a trap 
for me on the path by which I walk.
 5 I look to my right, and I look!
 And there is no one who recognizes
 me: every refuge vanishes before me,
 
 there is no one who takes care of my soul.
 6 YHWH, I cry out to you. I say: 
You are my refuge, my part in the Land of the living. 
7 Pay attention to my cry for I have become very weak.
 Deliver me from those who pursue me because they are more powerful
 than me. 8 Bring my soul out of the dungeon and I will celebrate your name! 
The righteous surround me, because you will have brought me to maturity.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *