NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 28 janvier 2022

my heart, I believed I believe and I will believe in you

 

my heart, I believed I believe and I will believe in you
if you wonder why
yes I go beyond myself so that you alone
it's your destiny your own journey
and if you want to know everything
what i never told you
it's you my God
 mon cœur, j'ai cru je crois et je croirai en toi
si tu te demande pourquoi
oui je me dépasse pour que toi seul
c'est ton destin cheminement à toi
et si tu veux tout savoir
ce que je ne t'ai jamais dit
c'est toi mon Dieu
 how do you say in your language

you deserve it
it's yours

and in mine
without hope of return
simply
because i believe in you
it's just like you were and always are for me
all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *