NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 septembre 2022

A mon Mari

 

lionel we are connected
 whether you are with your 5 line supports or only with me
I'm not lost so neither are you
of course yes keith
more than anything more than you even i want it
I trust in you I trust in tomorrow the future is not written 
it is on our way
me too
proud
more than that
since the day you got off the bus
at home france
I leave it to us
and no i don't make you feel what you did
I am
as much

dumb
he is to forgive himself
both
you speak with your mind
I talk to you with my hands
our only one
will remain so
for all time
all the time
 still all the time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *