NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 septembre 2022

it's the short but it lasts 2h30 here's why it's not working at all

 

this at noon what happened I killed myself
 because of keanu reaves but I did not 
let myself be done it is my country 
which at least mine when I was there 
at the elysée brief for france for
 the France as if I could bother
 him and tell him briefly in English

then madam nadinelaure chevremont
 of stock of left patriotic family without and soul
but passed to the right in time

a time
the being I am
charitable
because a lady called black feet person north africa so called here
her husband coming from deceased and mity mory rouge
refused to put the French flag on her husband's coffin
died for france arquis
because he did not have the communist card
jean francois copé
saw me arrive
like superman i crossed the crowd to him with my micr and 
i defended france
a phone call and the cemeteries have returned to our 
former freedom
and he had his French memorial ceremony with the flag
and I stayed until we accident
jean francois copé cried
and said
you I keep you
I became a time
parliamentary attaché
 
Short
I haven't answered anything for a few weeks
except to my twiter to a rare person
here recommended on recommended
emails on emails
calls on calls
but as I have the secure line due to my aggression 2017 
accident if I click
the call disappears
online today
it from all sides
to tell me

for France
why he doesn't have an association
for orphan children
of course
definitely it's mine
well no I'm sorry
it went to the insult that I abandoned my country its 
values ​​its lands
especially me blue blood
so i ended
I don't allow you to insult me
if it does not yet exist on French territory
he has his reasons
and it's not up to me to go to the front to ask him
that's none of your business

it's the short but it lasts 2h30

here's why it's not working at all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *