NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 septembre 2022

Well, I'm one of those who believes in Prince Charming,

 

Well, I'm one of those who believes in Prince Charming,
 especially when he's the one who teaches you to read.
at barely four years old the gray life around me has
 become colors like the sky and the stars of any mountain 
of god that exists
 
earth quake
family
repatriation
we separated from each other
I often see myself in tears in my father's arms tearing
 me from his arms it's horrible I tear my heart out 
every time
and my father went from other countries to use the dcz 
renaultvoiture network
Canada
Since then I had to be tied to my foot so that I wouldn't
 run away, my father locked up every evening
 except one
I did not return
i wandered to winni
looking at the sky
my torn heart
 I threw earlier enfant terrible even teenager
 but my moment 
of peace of colors
it has always been
and I prayed to god in the park on the bench 
with all my strength
and you will believe me or not
who made me get off the bench while going up, 
kissed me on the forehead
why i want to come back here
this bench is my paradise
from head to toe Frisian until death
it's my heart
who beats
for..
that is all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *