NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 septembre 2022

sweetheart you know why?? because my housework for tom cruise

 

sweetheart you know why?? because my housework for tom cruise 
at the time favored the french army 
to the european navy until the appearance
 of the helicopter reserved for the elite
 and not for the population that i got it!! !
so it's not yesterday!!!!
but that's a lot
it's not my fault
I don't want to stay here
I don't want to be there
I want to go back to my canada of love I don't give a fuck here
but I cracked today.; I am very sorry
I didn't say or show anything against you
and they all shut their mouths
wow i'm really sorry

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *