NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 23 mars 2023

And when you turn to the one who was supposed to love you

 

And when you turn to the one who was supposed to love you
tell you
drag you by the hair
you are just a monster
a witch
burn
when he dives back with

and when he is far away he is him and loves you with an infinite love

and tell you that it's been over for a long time that it was a destructive
 relationship and that he's looking for me the love of his life

00:34
 you no longer exist

drugs blood
gradually destroys them deforms them

and they will end up eating each other
in the absence of poor beasts so small slaughtered still alive to water them

well i'm not going
your life will be ruined like mine
and to manipulate me to have my life force, she took my friend my heart brother
even the one she thought was my lover he divorced because of her
even
my mother beirut who raised me
and luke i saved is seven years old they are addicted to zombies
and when their minds return to normal
What did I do

but it didn't work and i'm done
get out of the helicopter

that's how i got out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *