NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 mars 2023

un jour peut etre je recontrai quelqu'un qui me ferai oublier que je ne peut plus aimer.....

 their sinews of war the fear of missing out then you give in but it is you who are you as you are today with the sweat of your brow your passion drives you it is you who have succeeded, passions, money and are loved by your fans around the world not them

and that they win vyour efforts your passions your sweats your money you no and I'm like a bitch I'm tired de parler dans le vide reste aveugle I saved too many but you fear to miss win over your true love Me

 

 who just expect to be only kiss I have the right to find love of my life apparently no his fear of missing out is stronger than really loving.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *