A PASTORAL what I was afraid
What I was very afraid of ??
it is from me
my reflect
unconsciously
You show us
As I do it
in my life
Of my drawings
My life what
But to become aware
I do not have nice teeth
I am with curves
beautiful
But sacrifying everything so that
You are happy
Without saying anything
Lost I Become
I'm not the girl anymore
But still volcanic
To your voice
To your charms
To anything of you
Even if I find it in all the world
That I can draw
IT'S NOT YOU
AT THE END
I stop
And I'm looking for you
The coffin made me sink
without you??
I die to the second before or after you
It's certain
I do not care that I share the soul of michael
You die too
Without you
I'm not funny
Without life I am
Then no news from you anywhere in the world
It is the domain of the impossible
And ray
even worse
Then I can't look at you at all
But I still inform
Whether it was good or not
By report
But even if you have been nothing
in life
I will have loved you anyway
I have you in my skin
And I will die like this
It's okay
But to change the world
I can
It's getting stuck
But of you
You did not even wake up
That I still exist
for us........
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
Toi Nevermind
Toi Nevermind je vais m’occuper de ton cas personnellement Qu’est ce que vous avez à plagier comme ça? À la virgule pres !!! Usurper ainsi...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.