mercredi 3 juin 2020

he learns years after my belief

he learns years after my belief

my belief
that my broken toy

became real

my God

I did not choose it

but an american !!!!

no england

who believe in a bad man
certainly
but it's not your problem

so I'm looking
I read I learn

i know my toy has a heart
and that he is a real dad him

I'll put what you will never know

AN ENGLISH DETECTIVE !!

who finds good in a bad man

straighten yourself first

you don't throw the first stone at a man his mentor
who has a brave heart 
l'arme fatale !!!
 
 
I will not let you do

I have nothing but I will get there
to put it on the bright side

he knows it !!!!

and i got there

by bringing him his pupil
in your unknown land

and i think i do well

I put it with my mentor who I believe the most in the world
and what i make of it a roy peicheur
A lord

he is my lupine arsene and then

i still think you're nothing

and david
and david yes

that you want
that you perverted

but i will get there

In your unknown land I never get lost

I know the street
the rated moidre
the slightest story
the least
in my eyes that you are and will always be

a jack the eventreur

wait i will breathe
I arrive..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pleins d alertes dont celle là. A travers mon blogue 20 tableaux par Google

 Si vous croyez que je let’s sur mon blogue  Mettez vous bien profond où je pense Mes tableaux sont Bien gardés Mon coffre fort Par des AI B...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *