mercredi 3 juin 2020

My son opens the sky to me !!!

My son opens the sky to me !!!

yes it's a child
yes it is different
yes he pisses you off

so me who know

that you want to pervert

a child who will become
women

with your shitty luxury gifts without faith or law

I call my son
my real

that you will never be

a man

I arrive there
I believe it

he is not my son in the eyes of all

but it will be

because
I see

that a mom
his mother

will lose life
to have lost
her only love that makes her stay on earth her son ??

I was 13 years old
him 7

13 it doesn't bring bad luck

what are you
my opposite
Shit 31

he is my light
by his voice

of a child who likes red in his little hand
and hands me

his red dragon !!!

so I give him what you will never have so that he lives and continues
 to believe in dragons
and tell his mom that she is the woman of her life just 7 years old !!!!

what the fuck can you do ??

well i'm getting there

I sacrifice my angelic life
for just one child who will never be mine

a sacred child

my little Moise
he will be my love

Gabriel !!!!red like blanche neige !!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pleins d alertes dont celle là. A travers mon blogue 20 tableaux par Google

 Si vous croyez que je let’s sur mon blogue  Mettez vous bien profond où je pense Mes tableaux sont Bien gardés Mon coffre fort Par des AI B...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *