NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 30 mars 2022

and that they put me in return for you, full of happiness in my face to nail me on my ass, it's hard to understand, you were, you became again and you will remain so forever and beyond believe me

 

with us you were alive

you want me to give you back your pamaress
music school graduate
festival prize
in the whole world
you could barely walk
that you had your pride in your hands graduate
 
unthinkable challenges
won
mountains and sky
conquered
by your united flag of your heart

what is it now
man in black
come
Undertaker
stoic
without moving
you're waiting for the end
you run away without smiling to yourself towards the sky of your joys
 
10 years

dead
what sucks you your juice success

for her benefit
and you die

you (was almost dead

I do not live anymore
I can't breathe
you will get out
damn it

I have all the trouble in the world to get you out of your tunnel
we get there together
 miracle

volunteer
they are looking for me
help him
I conjure you

you think i thought
you think I'm being paid

you think i said no

no

in me I regretted
it will kill me

it doesn't matter
 
you hide me
you are ashamed
what do you want to burn me
the witch

and
we lived together
and it's you
who taught me
the life

I only do what you tell me
after it's stapling

your lies your toads
under her neck

but I regret to tell you
because I know my husband
and I know that the being which has served you well

is not my husband

I managed to close its valves towards you

given her physical waste
 
it's the lack of youth blood my powerful love towards your powerful love

and she freaks out
fallen dishonored

what in reality

and it suddenly came back to you

thanks my God
by the grace of God
pray
 
 
and she will have nothing
believe me of both of us

you shine
again
you enchant
again
you vibrate
again

so
if you want me to be happy

there are people who come only once in their life
especially in vegas
the blow of life
their evening
their vacation
keur day
their happiness

to come see you

so for them

explode this mode
explode with light
burst of heart

as you are
sparkling has paralyzed us the heart of joyful happiness filled by you
sequin feather
color
instrumental showman
your between
spectacular
you left
phenomenal

you what

and no longer a sartorial soul funeral
please
the rest
We'll see
gradually

I want everyone to have your eyes in front of you
leave with their memory
once in a lifetime come for you
____there it is.......
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *