NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 28 mars 2022

@keith

 

I refuse I am empty
I sent you all
all of me
I smell of exhaustion
it is not your problem
sorry
you're going to blame yourself for weeks or even years
you were good
but not
the good of the good
the whole earth will kill to be in your place
including
the English trip
to leave you my place
but what do you give a fuck about her
from anyone else
you are the king
you are the king of the world
the biggest
holy shit
the bibleon two legs
it is the light of heaven from your hand
a blessing when we listen to you
you are beautiful beautiful
a bright angel
it's not your better half talking to you
corn
deep aldmratrice I have for you
it's easy
before you arrive the world is silent
and as soon as you take a step
one hand
one finger
your thank you
the
it is the vibration of the heart
who is on the way again
and then
there is another date
corn
here is
the entrance to your dream which begins
 
sorry for my spelling mistakes
my love
my tender love
my handsome prince
explode with joy
this world of happiness
please
by your kindness
your peace and energy
So wonderful
peaceful of intense joy for all
anything but this t-shirt
previous
and his vegas
where are your icar feathers
of phoenix
your hat your glove has the michael jacson of you
shit
from the bottom of my heart
do not forget who you are
you the princely ghost of your guitar radiating from god the fire you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *