NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 avril 2022

after that's all yes he is no longer the alpha

 

after that's all yes he is no longer the alpha 
the male the real one who has his guts of cheeky 
looking at you I fuck you it's me
Stuck you in place a shameless fuckin' shit
my guy to me that's it
happy
he was in your eyes too.; that says a lot
plunge our bitter taste of bitterness tonight so
yes
it's like he pierces you with his grace
I'm going to listen until I can't breathe anymore yes
it's true it's my water my life him
so
dip kleenex..
in case or good continuation I make accelerated...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *