NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 avril 2022

#fragola

 

i know baby
don't believe that it's wrong, I'm the happiest in the world
you're beautiful
I can reassure myself that I am a good person
 you're beautiful
gorgeous
but i was overwhelmed
of me
but how beautiful are you
you deserve everything
all for you
good okay
I feel guilty
why can't you be there
your triumph will be sublime
I swear
i hate myself why i can't be there
I would like to be there
I blame myself for being nothing
to have nothing
I am nothing
 no it's true it's not just your shows
fuck i swear i would love to be there
I would love so much that you miss me
I would like so much
that you embrace me
just a kiss
tpn kissed your kissed
I miss you
if you wanted us
you will kiss me for a long time
I know well
forget about it
if you still wanted us in your heart
we'll be in each other's arms
forget about it
good luck
I wrote to you
you are pissing off, it's going badly, it's atrice
of you without you
short
here is what i have
why don't you love me anymore..
why don't you want us anymore
I will arrive one day
to be without us
I hope
I hope
always i love you love us as we loved each other
forever you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *