NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 16 juillet 2022

3 fragola k

 

you alter your free will your judgment you oerd your means

and you take me now

burn the witch no but wait and you did the exact same thing you did this week. in 2017. they did not fail to crush me in the middle of paris. so I humbly ask to stop. your. murdered let's burn the witch. like yesterday I didn't ask you what you had to do, you're blessed. and you sent me your buddy who, under your influence, wants to kill me. yes you have our intimate exchanges and you had no right to show them to everyone dirtying me so it was for you intimate was my my half

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *