NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 19 juillet 2022

@dadada

 Dadada

we really need to get there
to talk to you and me
you know it without knowing you always knew it
that I can also tell you
and especially where she is
know that she was removed from mom's brads
violently
she died of grief
at least you know
you must know
in case something else happens to me like in 2017 since
I haven't been living in peace for a week I have sought appeasement of the conflict that suddenly reappeared and peace calms it down. read the K's on my dada blog 28 12 2010 but I'm very much afraid that he won't hear anything even from himself you know who you are dada

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *