NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 24 juillet 2022

She sends you to send me what

 she sends you to send me what


a narcissistic pervert

so i sum up

ewan McGregor alcoholic drug addict

tom cruise extremist


my turn tell him


as she is not frequentable that she no longer sees anyone

that way she will avoid having to say anything

what stop judging without knowing to be and to have

and above all I have nothing more to do with her

because she demonized me enough as it is

leave me alone once and for all

everyone is bad except her. according to her

que aille vvre So hard another planets since this one bothers her

it will do us all the greatest good and a vacation

good day good for you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *