NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 16 juillet 2022

Fragola

 Fragola in what you don't understand leave me alone you apologize and the next day you start again better you don't understand you believe your friends you send them to me who are going to kill me ohh in what world you live. we have nothing left together you're nervous you take yourself after me I don't have anything do. just explain in English my life after you abandoned me. where is the threat in there. this is the course of my existence after you... that's all you apologize for hurting me and your friend is harassing me because you said that I should be burned the witch you live or it's not going with you our story you finish in 17 final point…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *