NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 21 juillet 2022

--Frangola....

 --Frangola....

the leaves of the trees have fallen enough

you just run
i'm just running away
why tell me

and it never bothered me
a male wall
a male wall

even mix
as long as the stars shine

it suited me very well
your place you did
my place I was doing
and our place we did
reserved only for us
 
the train derails this train no longer
recognizes anyone
and crush the passers-by who simply
 look alive in front of this train
 it's manageable
this train taking what it takes to stop derailing
and stop taking coal for the boiler

he left
at another station
being a new train body
and to continue its rails being of new bodywork

but you search everywhere
I run away from you

you found me
I don't know anymore
I want to find this train before its other bodywork
 
your heart wants but your forces of new body
 do not want

and the new train refuses rejects my person 
and the french

the beautiful train of the star is kind heart 
of gold sensitive
 magnificent tender loving making the frogs cross
 I passed from my parents to you
you made me a woman
learn the nature the stars the space the sky the planet
improved my way of playing the guitar
we sang
I was your rehearsal
every time you sang it to me
you needed to know if it's good or not
and to overcome my shyness
it was my turn
you told me the good the bad the posture the look the gesture
and then both
my happiness that
and then you switched
 this time

my rebel without you

listen what's been done is done
but know that it was a bargain
not what was done

you're gone
a part of me was ripped away
you
air earth ground everything turned gray
you are not here
it's like I have one foot in life one foot in death
you are not here
  I want you to stabilize

who tells me who that I won't risk anything again??

I have the entrails in the air at all times

as long as I am not reassured or calm

it's complete emptiness

reassure me
regain my trust
stabilize yourself
prove me
it's really you again
and you will find me...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *