NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 17 juillet 2022

I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of a media scandal you're looking for

 I did not do anything to you

impose nothing
said nothing
ill do nothing
you came back
i'm not asking
rt it to start again

1 thing. Eve say you love me like you say nothing more happens to me from your bullshit friends
that drags you down instead of up and takes your words for gospel
if to be jewish by my mother mongolia by my father
budhisth
Catholic because you ask me and Edinburgh to be your...
I am the guardian of the traditions of Mongolia of my country, the cradle of my family of my birth gift. hand of budfha dor is to burn kill overthrow. do it yourself once and for all with all those Buddhist clairvoyant mediums at the same time. you will be quiet
what world are you in
I no longer open the T application for you. I let you free TT. I read you but don't ask me to answer you, it's not possible, you've hurt me too much. and the house impose to give you an answer your cencez or what there is someone at your house
a new house
i didn't say no
but with heart and no fear of being burned when you suddenly crack on the wrong side

quz'd my daughter will come back on her own to her real parents on the other hand if she tells me the least that elke would have had
it will be a merciless legal fight is that clear understood
thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *