NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 17 juillet 2022

One more thing K

 one more thing

make sure my daughter doesn't miss anything
you took them from my mother's arms
violently
she lost her mind
she cried you
I was thrown into the hospital in a comatose found by the father limited to a few seconds this finished for me

my mother you have
look for
where is my son
when your other side
you forget who you are
and those you love are suddenly your enemies
while you are on this side you see us embody evil
and you see us more hear us more and what we try to tell you
this is too much for you
we are to be killed
of course we don't understand each other
the more you refuse to take
what it takes to stabilize you
you are on this side when you have an overload stress and czvcrasue at home
i closed my mouth
you beat me
sending me everything that passes through your hands
I couldn't take it anymore
of your. I apologize
I wouldn't do it again
and the next day

she will come back on her own to her real parents
the father does not know without wanting to
it was underwood time
that's done
naturally
without fear without fear
I don't know if I will find the strength to talk to him
but I tell you
on the way back to her real parents from her

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *