NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 21 juillet 2022

Urgent gaiia

 urgent gaia


know the start

the surroundings of fragola

would have received a call from Nadine allertant of a concern

since then it hasn't been quiet

gaia already if that's me sui App I always say NadineLaure. and not Nadine

depuis paris 17

having lost a lot of motor function due to the accident

I didn't express myself at all

nor hearing

with a lot of exercise courage little by little it came back

as of today I express myself more or less well but I still have my notebook in case to rewrite the sentence

so how would I have made perfect English to whom or how and to where

we are lost in 17 indeed we are getting back in touch even he is losing patience that I cannot formulate well

gaiia what stays with us must stay and will only stay with us

but there is something wrong

please gaiia put yourself on alert also my passport ended june and identity also i'm stuck 2 months waiting Marie in case gaia don't let us down neither fragola nor me nor dadada and don't fear ford Gordon at the time by mary Gordon me we were seeing each other without seeing each other like teenagers didn't know she arrived and took Gordon here... I don't know but gaia it doesn't sound normal..... thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *