NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 25 octobre 2022

me it was smallpox and it was him when

 

me it was smallpox and it was him when
 I was born in the trash can my mother threw me
in the bin
all alone
and my grandfather found us 7 days he protected
 me against his heart and I survived
then
if he is the only survivor arrived in lebanon
 to save him from the epidemi brocholite stillborn
and we are alive you
uncle
your daughter
nadia quickly
remove
i will die of precision
nadia
we are here
between the esophagus
and the stomach
nadia
breathe
we are one
he feels him to me me to him
go quiet
I'm going to get there

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *