NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 23 octobre 2022

mom my wife my love what is love it's you

 

mom my wife my love what is love
it's you

Only love can keep someone alive

 Man wants to be woman's first love, woman wants to be man's last love
 The necessity of love is the only truly beautiful one. To arrive at 
this knowledge, such is the task of the history of the world.
 In love, it is not a question of loving but of preferring
 Man always needs caress and love ... - He will dream everywhere
 of the warmth of the breast
It has snowed three times the height of the houses - 
It has rained four times as the cove is deep - 
The wind has circled the world three times a hundred times - 
The sun has polished centuries of seasons - And my loves have
 remained the same - I love you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *