NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 octobre 2022

to finish on my health the doctor told me that it was normal my crises of milk

to finish on my health the doctor told me that it was normal my crises of milk
plain yogurt cheese
I tell him when I can that's it
so after consulting my arm treatment file and he had observed
 me for 5 visits to mr jm I told him that I am not homeless 
that it was my mother his friend
and that I am there because in exchange meal household blabla
he tells me there's some inside
doctor of international law yes but commonwealth
france brexit it is no longer valid
you are still a doctor
you are dying to leave
yes as soon as possible yes
and the
diagnostic boom for milk

I throw my arm away again
ghost member
he's got a nerve
and have me american tinker care
everything is there file social security card
so my body when it does the calcification claims double
good doctor
and your poit at the pace you go
fitness walking
1 month and a half
you will see
and the miss
he is your husband no
separated for 1 year
then it's miss
here is dr. larrgle
summary good health little do better
I have the respirator
bronchitis and asthma
that's it that's all

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *