NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 27 décembre 2022

Charles

Charles

you are not bad
you are not cursed
you're not wearing the wrong one
you don't wear the evil eye
Charles
anyway
you leave
yes you are leaving me
make your precious look ridiculous
you are my life
my man
my wife my roy
you will never hurt
forgive you forgive you for what
that we are both stupid
to do
yes you are leaving me
is that what you want for me
to let you go
you never hear me
you are my beating heart
beat yours
you're right
make a group price
both in vahala
at the nanosecond I'll be there you know it
Here is what you want
i know no
you are happiness
the light of this world
you are the life
so fuck tell me something
you
blame you
stop carrying our suffering
bring our joy
our love
our life
to both
you won I collapsed without you I am nothing at all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *