NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 juin 2023

Dunkerk just a private message between you and me,

Dunkerk just a private message between you and me, your paranoid contact that you have become because of the hug contact pressed on your back like a picure it's the control followed by a call to trigger the control and paranoid I was able to get out and you realized when you went up, he got to this level but more serious suicide actor appearance then the paranoia mounted and collapsed like an alcoholic that he did not drink so much to be it it is not easy given the context I do as much as you but please turn off your cell phone at least 5 minutes in the morning 5 in the evening turn it back on I can't be in his company to go faster even if I refuse to do so but know that I do it because his blood is still a great nation like him, good to you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *