NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 juin 2023

I'm too nice, I reminded him of his girlfriend


I'm too nice, I reminded him of his girlfriend, she lives in Limoges, she's a Ukrainian woman, so go all the way to him, oh you're sure, you're sure, me, she loves you, he, you're sure, you're but we To get along me and I'm not going to get together with someone our best friend if you want we have fun yes of course tomorrow he wants to give me shopping I'm told no but vegetables fruits if he wants on here is yannick 37 years old and vavavoom scorpion pulverization the same as his idol show me your card yes like his idol here it is!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *