NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 juin 2023

it was a perpetual fight for him

 it was a perpetual fight for him there were democrats did not want us him for the border residents signed for the countries agreement collaterals it is engraved in my soul because collateral another life and vavavoom flown away never neither me nor him not influenced him when it's he does it not for him personally but for the country only, me in the aisle indeed he asked me what I would do in his place I said sign to him and then the plane was ours and that's all thank you you come unwittingly to discredit DT and his innocence of any accusations your traveler high benevolence Regards

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *